Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to Everyone. There's something wonderful about a new year starting. Its kinda like getting saved, every thing is fresh and new and you can start all over again. Several years ago, I heard someone say that you should take several weeks to decide on what your resolutions should be. hmmmmmm.... i don't know if it works or not but i try to put a lot of thought in what i want to accomplish. More often than, not i read back and find i haven't accomplish much. i guess a little is more than i would of accomplished by not trying at all.

One thing i do want to do more of this year is promoting my business with "Close to my Heart" . I'm currently working on some workshops and a spring idea book party. If there is anything you would be interested in seeing or doing, Please let me know.

Have a Great Holiday and Drive Safe
df

No comments: